- Favorite Quote
- An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming.
- Random Fact About Yourself
- I still hold a school record in track from 1999!
- I like to play volleyball and do all things outdoors like hunting, fishing, kayaking, camping, and riding 4-wheelers with my kids. I also love watching my kids sporting events!
- Favorite Store
- Target and Amazon
- Favorite Movie
- Food You Can't Live Without
- Mexican food and sweet corn
- Sports / Activities / Instruments as a Kid
- Growing up I played softball, volleyball, basketball, and track. I ran track in college. I was also in band and pep-band and played flute, piccolo, oboe, piano, and bells.