Dr. Nathan Moeller
Wild Tooth Wrangler
Dr. Nathan Moeller is currently a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine Department of Orthodontics, where he trains both dental and orthodontic residents.
In addition to teaching orthodontics, Dr. Moeller also spends a considerable amount of time expanding his own knowledge in the specialty. By investing in continuing education, Dr. Moeller stays on top of the latest advancements in orthodontics. In turn, Dr. Moeller is able to provide the best treatment experience, and strongest, most functional outcome possible for patients.
- Associate of Arts, Eastern Wyoming College
- Bachelor of Science, University of Wyoming
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
- Master of Dental Science and Orthodontic Certificate, University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Rocky Mountain Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Education Association
Beyond the Practice
Originally from Colorado Springs, Dr. Moeller and family now call Torrington home. Dr. Moeller and wife Lena have been married for almost 20 years. They have two young children, daughter Sydney and son Chase, as well as a dog named Bella and a cat called Lucky.
Dr. Moeller's main passion, outside of work, is family: much of Dr. Moeller's free time is spent with them and they are always priority. Dr. Moeller also enjoys basketball, golf, hiking, and fishing and lake sports, along with being an active member of our community.